Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores to shop for home decor. During the holiday season their store is full of whimsical handmade items that you can’t get anywhere else. Check out my favorites below and as always I appreciate when you shop from my links.
This post may contain affiliate links.
- Pink Townhouse Candle This pink house candle is so adorable and it also is perfect for just using it as a decor piece.
- Holly Pommed Snowflake Tree Topper I love the neutral look of this tree topper and its also such a good size, especially for big trees.
- Capri Blue Fir & Firewood Glass Candle This candle by far is one of my favorite holiday candles. It smells just like Christmas
- Seasons Greetings Hooked Pillow The quality of the pillows looks so good. The color combos are also so pretty to add a bit of color to your space.
- Asta Wool Tree Skirt This skirt is absolutely beautiful to put under your tree.
- Miniature Glass Bulb Ornaments This set comes with so many ornaments and the colors are so pretty to add some color to your space.
- Meliora Garland The details on this garland is so incredible. So many beautiful pieces hanging on the garland.
- BirdCanFox Santa Mug This mug is so cute! The size of it is really nice and I love all of the details.
- Faux Cryptomeria Garland I love how realistic and full this garland look. I use this garland to dress my mantel or even on my dining table.
- Polka Dot Pom Throw Blanket This blanket is so cute! The color is also perfect for the holidays to add some color to a space.
- Gingerbread House Doormat I love this doormat! Such a fun piece to decorate your front door or porch.
- Sun Angel Tree Topper This tree topper is so beautiful. The size is also nice!
- Illuminated Capiz Star Tree Topper This tree topper is so nice and I love how it lights up!
- Iron Celestial Star Garland I love how whimsy and beautiful this garland is and since its iron it’ll last forever.
- Mini Matte Latte Bowls This mini bowls are such good quality and the shades are gorgeous.