The holidays are right around the corner and I know how hard it can be to find gifts. Both of my girls love sports, Maven is in gymnastics and McKenzie is playing golf. I knew I had to make a gift guide for girls who love sports. So keep scrolling for some fun gift ideas!
*This post may contain affiliate links
- Strong Is the New Pretty How awesome is this book?! It’s pretty much about how girls can celebrate being themselves.
- Pink Yoga Mat This mat is so cute and it also has an app for game instructions.
- Ninja Warrior Course I love this set of variety of obstacles it includes for outdoor fun.
- Holographic Reflective Basketball Now you can play basketball in style.
- Graffiti Volleyball The colors on this volleyball are so pretty!
- Putting Green Game My daughter does gulf on the weekends and I know she would love to have something like this.
- Led Hoop I have never seen anything like this but how cool is this color changing hoop?
- Golf Hitting Net Another must have in our house.
- Basketball Beanbag Toss Game Such a fun game to have in the house and the ombre colors are so pretty.
- Inflatable Paddle Board How fun is this board, its easy to set up and put away!
- Soccer ball This soccer ball is so cool, it has reflective rainbow hex pattern.
- Xunlong Air Mat I love that this one also inflates for easy set up and storage, there is also a bunch of colors you can choose from.
- Baseball Glove Every girls need a pink baseball glove.
- Ballet Bare Every Ballerinas dream to have their own bare in their own room to be able to practice all the time.
- Skateboard The perfect board for beginners and they have some fun color options to choose from.
- Skates These skates are so fun and pretty.I love that they light up as well!