I gathered some great gift ideas for your host/hostess this year. Order early and have a few things on hand just in case you go to any last minute gatherings!
*This post may contain affiliate links
- Cheese Knives this set is perfect addition to a hostess collection.
- Woven Grass Vase Perfect neutral vase to display a flower arrangement.
- CozyChic Throw Blanket Cuddle up under a microfiber blanket that’s extra soft and cozy—just the thing for chilly days and nights.
- House of Hackney Serving Set The perfect serving set for holiday dinners!
- Snowglobe Candle It’s a cozy, comforting choice that’s perfectly suited for the holiday season.
- Lucky Marble Serving Board Love the small and unique details.
- Monogram Mug This mug adds seasonal charm to coffee or hot cocoa and I love the shape.
- Holiday Village Dish Towel The colors are just so beautiful.
- Christmas Cottage Lightup Ornament Such a fun and gorgeous ornament to add to the tree.
- Bombay Highball Glasses Make your holiday drinks pop with these glasses.
- Crystal Clear Ice Ball Maker How cool is this ice ball maker? It makes these ice balls come out crystal clear.
- Capri Blue Fir & Firewood Glass Candle One of my all time favorite holiday candles.
- The Atlas of Christmas Such a nice book to display on kitchen or coffee table.
- St.Jude Bell-Shaped Candle This bell candle is absolutely beautiful. For every candle benefiting St. Jude which is so amazing.