McKenzie is 11 now and I’m loving this age. So many people have asked me for gift ideas for this age range because it can be hard to shop for tweens. They aren’t really into the toys anymore but they are still little girls! Im hanging on to every minute I can. Shop my fun finds below that will sure to be a hit!
- CANDY X PAINTS Sugar Rush nail lacquer. This color is gorgeous.
Tinsel Pom Pom Hair Ties – A fun way to accessorize for the holiday season.
- Sherpa Bean Bag – A fun comfy chair to have in the room!
- Air Pods Case – Love this case for the Air Pods.
- Sleeping Bag – Perfect for sleepovers!
- HP Portable Photo Printer – This would be perfect to print out all the photos from fun memories.
- Nike Air Force 1 Sneakers – Sneakers that go with any outfit
- Air Pods Pro– Top of the list for my daughter.
- Puffer Jacker – Love this puffer jacket for my girls.
- State Suitecase – Perfect suitcase for fun trips, love the colors.
- Disco Speaker– Love how cute this speaker is.
- Tennis Backpack – This Tennis Backpack is so cute.
- Classic Ugg Boots – Classic Boots for the holidays.
- Makeup Starter Kit – This starter kit is perfect for makeup beginners.
- Metallic Tote Bag – This tote is so cute for travels and trips!
- Fragrance Rollerball – Travel size roller ball would go perfect in the tote!