I can not believe summer is almost over! You know what that means right? Time to start getting ready for all things back to school. From getting uniforms to shopping for all the essential needs like classroom supplies, lunchboxes and backpacks. I know it can get overwhelming very fast.
This post may contain affiliate links.
I put together a list of my favorite backpacks for this school year. There are so many fun colors and design options you can choose from. McKenzie who’s now 11 years old and entering Middle School chose number 8, the Herschel Classic Backpack in the color Ash Rose. Maven who is now 6 years old and going into 1st grade chose number 12, the Gold Metallic Cat Backpack. I hope you enjoy my picks for this Back to School Season. Happy Shopping!
- JanSport Cool Student 17.3″ Backpack
- Fjallraven, Kanken Classic Backpack for Everyday, Pastel Lavender-Cool White
- Pastel Purple Flower Alumni Backpack
- Mackenzie Aqua Disney Frozen Backpacks
- Medium Kids Hearts and Cheetah Print Backpack
- Neutral Unicorn Backpack
- JanSport Big Student 17.5″ Strawberry Backpack
- Herschel Classic Backpack
- Green with Purple Flowers Backpack
- Pink Tie Dye Square Backpack
- Cloud Backpack
- Gold Cat Backpack
- Grey with Silver Stars Backpack
- Light Pink Backpack
- Clear Confetti BackpackI hoped you enjoyed this! Pin the image below on Pinterest to save all the amazing book links!